Please be advised that due to the upgrade of the Iridium Russia network:
1. Starting 8 p.m. (Moscow time) on 1 November 2016, all of the subscribers using Interim SIM cards with ICCID # 8988169265xxxxxxxxx or 8988169264xxxxxxxxx should re-register in the Operator’s Network by:
• Making any outgoing call from the Iridium handset or dialing the toll-free short number 1234;
• If necessary, please re-dial the number (1-2 times) until the successful connection is established.
Without the registration the subscribers will not be able to send and receive the SMS, receive the incoming calls and access the other services.
2. Starting 8 p.m. (Moscow time) on 1 November 2016, some of the subscribers using the new Russia GW SIM-cards ICCIDs # 8988169001xxxxxxxxx or 8988169002xxxxxxxxx may require the re-registration to access to communication services in case they are traveling outside of the land territory of the Russian Federation. To re-register the subscriber needs:
• To make any call from the Iridium handset or call the toll-free short number 1234; If necessary, redial the number (1-2 times) until the successful connection is established.
• In most of the cases the SIM card will register automatically upon power up if the subscriber device moves a significant distance.
If you are unsure of your ICCID or if your SIM card is interim or not, we recommend you make the free call in any case, as it is zero cost.