UTP-М-21-3.314.2 CS IRIDIUM
Programmed terminal device UTP-M-21-3.314.2 CS IRIDIUM - modified equipment of series 3 designed to transfer telematic data from mobile objects, operating in zones of absence GSM communication. Transmission of telematic data is arranged through satellite channel of IRIDIUM, with 100% coverage of the globe. Use of special algorithms of Data processing and control of traffic allows to optimize you communication costs. Application areas: transportation in the areas of the North, Siberia, the Far East, exploration and mining, Forestry, construction of roads.
Features and Specifications
- Size:138x45x106 mm
- Weight :240 g.
- Interface:RS-485, CAN; K-Line, USB-Device, 1-Wire, Bluetooth
- GSM module:yes, 2 sim cards
- GLONASS/GPS module:Quectel L76
- Operational temperature range:from -40 to +85 °С
- Ingress protection rate:IP54
- power supply range:from 9 to 33 v.
- battery:Li-ion 3,6 v. 1100 mAh
- Transceiver Iridium: 9602